Insta Photos

Minggu, 14 Juli 2013

Clutch or Mini Bag?

At first, I wanted to make a clutch, inspired by necessity because I did not have a wallet that can be brought to the invitation, I always carry a regular purse. And it is not enough to contain my two mobile phones.

I also had a phone pouch, but very inconvenient if carrying two wallets at once. If I choose to bring a bag, it felt too formal and not suitable to wear to the invitation.

Finally I want to make my own after not finding a fit for me. And .......... this appearance

Smallness bag? Or, Clutch greatness?
Turned out to greatness, to measure commonly used to clutch the invitation. But okay can improve my performance on my husband's side.


looked the part in

Because it is used to create invitation, bag handle simple contrived. Made of material that I have, plain beads. So that the bag can not load a lot of stuff, enough for my two cell phones and money envelopes.



The reality is not only used for the invitation. Some time ago I use for hanging out to the bookstore at the Royal Plaza Surabaya with my friend. Look so feminine LOL

Pose in front of friends book at IIDN Community

My outfit :
Dress : Cimberly Dress by Monel Butik shop at Hijup
Scraf : Flowery Scraf by Hijabs Room
Mini Bag by J-anez 

1 komentar: